Brandon, Florida

I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem to webmaster to call back for refund in 48hrs if problem persist, when i called back they keep telling that there is no record of me calling on 07/06/13 and that they don't find any problem with the website at this time so i hanged up and called back so I can talk to a supervisor, agent said she will help me out so she said she could't find a record of me calling on 07/06/13 but she found a problem with the website that i would to call back in 48 for a refund(at this point i know they are just trying to keep the money) so ask to talk to a supervisor, Mr Joe#596 the must rude and unprofessional supervisor I ever spoke he wasn't gonna fix the problem he basically called me a liar.So i took a snapshot of my call registry of that call on 07/06/13 and email it to them.

let see what excuse the use now..all so they can keep $25.95 and for me is not even about the money anymore is about the disrespect i went thorough with these people.

Review about: Website Problems.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $26
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ccbill?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion