CCBILL - Rude Supervisor(Joe #596)- overall bad customer service

I joined some website thorough on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem to webmaster to call back for refund in 48hrs if problem persist, when i called back they keep telling that there is no record of me calling on 07/06/13 and that they don't find any problem with the website at this time so i hanged up and called back so I can talk to a supervisor, agent said she will help me out so she said she could't find a record of me calling on 07/06/13 but she found a problem with the website that i would to call back in 48 for a refund(at this point i know they are just trying to keep the money) so ask to talk to a supervisor, Mr Joe#596 the must rude and unprofessional supervisor I ever spoke he wasn't gonna fix the problem he basically called me a liar.So i took a snapshot of my call registry of that call on 07/06/13 and email it to them.

let see what excuse the use now..all so they can keep $25.95 and for me is not even about the money anymore is about the disrespect i went thorough with these people.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to CCBILL. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about CCBILL.
Filing a new complaint about