I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem to webmaster to call back for refund in 48hrs if problem persist, when i called back they keep telling that there is no record of me calling on 07/06/13 and that they don't find any problem with the website at this time so i hanged up and called back so I can talk to a supervisor, agent said she will help me out so she said she could't find a record of me calling on 07/06/13 but she found a problem with the website that i would to call back in 48 for a refund(at this point i know they are just trying to keep the money) so ask to talk to a supervisor, Mr Joe#596 the must rude and unprofessional supervisor I ever spoke he wasn't gonna fix the problem he basically called me a liar.So i took a snapshot of my call registry of that call on 07/06/13 and email it to them.
let see what excuse the use now..all so they can keep $25.95 and for me is not even about the money anymore is about the disrespect i went thorough with these people.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Website Problems
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using. For one,..."
- " Hi I was promised a tracking number Wednesday, still have not heard back from you. I am not surprised as this is the third..."
- "The tops from the Cafe Cups product break off in a few months with normal use. I attempted to contact the manufacturer, Spark Innovators. They have a web site (http://sparkinnovators.primize.com/)..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."