I do not know who CC Bill is or what!!!
My account was charged $39.88. What for!!
Somebody out there Needs to credit my account NOW.
I can barely pay the rent much less GIVE CC BILL $39.95.
I do not have a product name or an amount or even who may have been involved. '
I do not know who thi is and I'm fed up with it. Something has to be done and soon. Yes, I too am pissed off. I guess anyone can go into your account and charge whatever??? No I don't think so.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "Vitabreeze. It’s an Amazon-only scam that you probably have never heard of. Never heard of that company, right? That’s because they are a fly-by-night Amazon scam, with FAKE REVIEWS on..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "MAY 2016 Qua Baths and Spa Picture taking of others nude is HAPPENING, and it appears other members are just "texting". you're nude picture on their phone, their adult website, maybe..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "Last July 24, I chanced upon Florence Shovel ads on Facebook and decided to buy the partner bangles for me and my mother. I also put in another bangle..."
- "Dear Zoom Tan, I'm not really sure why I'm paying to go to a tanning place that isn't even open half the time. Every month I get at least a couple..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."