CCBILL - Who is CC Bill?? What is CC Bill??

I do not know who CC Bill is or what!!!

My account was charged $39.88. What for!!

Somebody out there Needs to credit my account NOW.

I can barely pay the rent much less GIVE CC BILL $39.95.

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not have a product name or an amount or even who may have been involved. '

I do not know who thi is and I'm fed up with it. Something has to be done and soon. Yes, I too am pissed off. I guess anyone can go into your account and charge whatever??? No I don't think so.

More Review Details

Helpful? 23 Yes 23 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 17 #1065329

CCBill, LLC is an Internet Service Provider
CCBill will provide one E-ticket to access the Website and its contents for which you are purchasing membership and/or CCBill will process as a separate order any transaction for Tangible Items you purchase from this Website.
CCBill, LLC.
2353 West University Drive
Tempe, AZ, USA 85281-7223
Telephone: 1.480.449.7751 Fax: 1.480.449.8801 CCBill EU, LTD. First Floor, CC Buildings Palm Street, Paola PLA 1411, Malta Telephone: 1.888.596.9279

Jul 21, 2011 #316029

CCBILL does billing for all sorts of shady Internet based businesses - like SGSHEALTH.COM is the company behind the 14 day supply of tooth brightener offered for free (only pay shipping). The problem is that it auto renews at $80 for the first month and $29.99 thereafter. The company does not include an invoice or billing information in the subsequent packages and they arrive in a plain brown envelope so you don't know who to contact. If you aren't going over your statements carefully enough, you can really be taken. CCBILL states that theeir is included in the billing statements but not mine with BofA... I had to contact Bank of America Customer Service and have them look up the number to be able to cancel the ongoing order. To add insult to injury, I was only able to get a refund for 2 months - one of which had not arrived as yet.

Even more annoyed

Feb 22, 2011 #251746

Me too has had this problem and I have tried to cntact this companmy whoever tyhey are and have had no response. Is completely *** me off big time.

0 0 Reply
cc bill does billing for adult

Sep 22, 2008 #36347

hope you at least enjoyed yourself =)

Aug 22, 2008 #29801 Heimstetten, Bayern

You apparently bought something or made a payment online from a merchant that uses CC Bill as their payment processor. Check your statements for an order for $39.95.

1 0 Reply

Aug 19, 2008 #29035

CC Bill does internet billing for websites.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to CCBILL. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about CCBILL.
Filing a new complaint about