CCBILL - Who is CC Bill?? What is CC Bill??

41 of 43 Ccbill Reviews
Aug 14, 2008

I do not know who CC Bill is or what!!!

My account was charged $39.88. What for!!

Somebody out there Needs to credit my account NOW.

I can barely pay the rent much less GIVE CC BILL $39.95.

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not have a product name or an amount or even who may have been involved. '

I do not know who thi is and I'm fed up with it. Something has to be done and soon. Yes, I too am pissed off. I guess anyone can go into your account and charge whatever??? No I don't think so.

6203d4e
Review #131418
4.8
I had the same issue 0
Had an experience with CCBILL?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
QASensei

Jul 21, 2011

CCBILL does billing for all sorts of shady Internet based businesses - like SGSHealth.com. SGSHEALTH.COM is the company behind the 14 day supply of tooth brightener offered for free (only pay shipping). The problem is that it auto renews at $80 for the first month and $29.99 thereafter. The company does not include an invoice or billing information in the subsequent packages and they arrive in a plain brown envelope so you don't know who to contact. If you aren't going over your statements carefully enough, you can really be taken. CCBILL states that theeir contact.info is included in the billing statements but not mine with BofA... I had to contact Bank of America Customer Service and have them look up the number to be able to cancel the ongoing order. To add insult to injury, I was only able to get a refund for 2 months - one of which had not arrived as yet.

Even more annoyed

Feb 22, 2011

Me too has had this problem and I have tried to cntact this companmy whoever tyhey are and have had no response. Is completely *** me off big time.

0 0 Reply
cc bill does billing for adult

Sep 22, 2008

hope you at least enjoyed yourself =)

JonP

Aug 22, 2008 Heimstetten, Bayern

You apparently bought something or made a payment online from a merchant that uses CC Bill as their payment processor. Check your statements for an order for $39.95.

×
You were reading a complaint about CCBILL.
Filing a new complaint about
×